The county is full of elements, closely connected, which become an exceptional testimony, an open window to travel to the heart of popular religiosity, beliefs and rituals.
Sant Lliser Church: Romanesque origin, later rebuild (18th C), the main piece being some oil basins with partitions. On the floor of the church, a Romanesque baptismal font with geometric decoration is kept.
Necropolis from the 12-13th C: Nowadays, the open tomb carved in the rocks, discovered at the beginning, is the only part that can be visited.
Romanesque Bridge: Near the road, with one only span.
Romanesque Church, initially Romanesque: Built in the 12th C, probably on top of an old Benedictine monastery; it has been declared Heritage of National and Cultural Interest.
Immaculada Parish Church: located in the island, embraced by the river la Noguera Pallaresa on its way through the village; a baroque construction from the year 1771. The inside holds, among other elements, a Romanesque baptismal font.
Sant Martí Church: Romanesque origin, the main door with archivolts and the original espanyada, crec que vol dir espadanya wall bell-tower have been kept. It was changed in the 18th C, with a squared tower to support the belfry, eightsquared in the upper part, and pyramidal roof.
Romanesque Bridge on the way to Arreu: with one only span.
Sant Serni Church: Romanesque
Mare de Déu de les Neus Hermitage: 50 min away from Borén, Romanesque building.
Mare de Déu de les Neus Romanesque Wood Carving (in Borén): from the 13th C, rebuilt during 1991-92.
Sant Llorenç Romanesque Church: Romanesque temple. There is a remarkable pebbled floor, and two fonts, one for holy water and one for baptisms.
València d’Àneu Archaeological Set: It is an archaeological site with a surface of more than 2 ha, containing the castle ruins and the old medieval village vestiges in València. As they progress, the excavations are discovering the different levels of settlements: from the 11 and 12th C to the 19th C.
Sant Andreu Romanesque Church: Romanesque structure later modified with the 18th C pyramidal roof belfry. The Romanesque baptismal font can still be seen there.
Sant Pere Church: Parish church with three aisles and three apses. Altered in 1726, nowadays there is only one apse left; the sturdy rectangular belfry has a raised entrance. The main altar is presided over by a Romanesque carving of Sant Pere, sitting in one of the niches of the magnificent Renaissance retable with the same name.
Sant Pere de l’Abadia Church: It is a one apse church; it has a Romanesque door with a semicircular arch. It could have initially been a temporary housing for the hospitallers, és l’ordre. It was originally transformed into a rectory and later into a dwelling place.
Son Monumental Set:the Lombardy style belfry crowns the church devoted to both saints, Just and Pastor. The belfry, the graveyard, the clock tower (old covered shelter to exorcise tempests), the prestigious retable “one of the jewels of medieval Gothic art of the 15th C in Lleida”, and the excellent Romanesque examples ofmovable property become a harmonious whole of enormous architectural and artistic value.